Booking procedure and terms & conditions
How to reserve a place - Scheduled departures
1. Reserve your place on one of our departure dates by submitting a request via the contact form below or by calling or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the chosen holiday and number of people
2. Usually within 24/48 hours we will respond confirming your reservation. Once we receive the online booking form, confirming number of travellers and preferred method of payment we will email you a secured invoice, . Within 7 days of receiving this invoice, we require a 100€ or £80 deposit per person. You can pay via bank transfer or securely online by debit/credit card or via paypal (you do not need to have your own paypal account for this). Information on wire transfers will be shown on the invoice. In line with other holiday providers a small commission charge (2%) will be added to your invoice towards our extra costs of receiving payments by debit/credit card or paypal. You may at this stage, at your own discretion, book connecting flights/transport but before doing so you must determine whether you want to take out cancellation insurance.
3. At the earliest opportunity and no later than 2 months prior to departure date you will receive a final invoice, confirming and guaranteeing the tour in question. If, at this stage, the tour is to be cancelled due to lack of numbers, the deposit will be repaid in full. The final balance for the holiday is to be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to departure.
4. For more legal information, and to resolve any questions please see our "terms and conditions". below
1. Booking of the trip: Any reservation and final booking must be made by e-mail to 'SW' or via our online booking form. The reservation is confirmed for the guest/customer when 'SW' receives the necessary details and relevant deposit.
A reservation is first binding for 'SW' when the journey is finally confirmed and guaranteed by 'SW' via e -mail, hereinafter referred to as “time of confirmation”. This will be at the earliest possible date and no later than two months before departure. Until this time of confirmation the reservation may be cancelled, without cost to 'SW' or the customer, who will be refunded in full any deposit paid.
2. Holiday price: The price of the trip includes all the services mentioned in the quote including all mandatory taxes and fees including breakfast, dinner and packed lunch. The price also includes all transport to and from walks and airport, the use of a guide on each included walking day as agreed at the time of booking. Other meals and other activities/services are not included in the price unless they are clearly stated in the final quote.
3. Payment: When 'SW' receives your reservation and at “time of confirmation”, your invoice is transmitted at the same time, for payment of deposit and subsequently the remaining balance. The payment can be done via bank transfer, by debit/credit card or your paypal account . Information on wire transfers is shown on the invoice, and can be processed in either pounds sterling or euros. If you prefer to pay by paypal, debit or credit card all payments will be processed via our secured payment system - which in line with other holiday providers will incur an additional charge of 2%. If you pay with debit or credit card 'SW' will only receive a message from paypal regarding the payment and 'SW' will never receive any personal card information.
IMPORTANT when making a wire transfer: Please, add the invoice number and name to your payment.
The customer shall hold any cost related to the payment by bank transfer.
The deposit is £80 or 100 euros and must be paid within 7 days of receiving the initial invoice unless otherwise stated.
The remaining balance must be paid no later than 30 days before departure date. Later payment entitle 'SW' to cancel the reservation without refunding the deposit.
When booking your holiday within less than 30 days prior departure the full amount of the journey shall be paid within 3 days after time of confirmation.
4 Cancellations: If the guest cancels the trip more than 30 days before departure, the deposit is lost. If the trip is cancelled within 30 days before departure, 60 % of the total price of the trip is lost. Conditions with regard to pre-booked Alhambra tickets →
Contracts based on customer's special request that require advanced payment for admission or similar (Alhambra) must , in order to be valid, appear on the final travel quote and the event price must be paid in full to 'g-m-w' together with the deposit. Such tickets cannot be changed or refunded after ordering regardless of the rules of cancellation, unless the guest has separate cancellation insurance. In this case, the insurance company must be contacted regarding any compensation. There is no right of cancellation or revocation for such events.
'SW' can not be held responsible for changes, modifications or cancellations to such entrance tickets but will, however, help to change the bookings so that the trip can be implemented.
5. Airfares: Clients are responsible for booking their own flights - pick up details from the respective airport will be posted at the time of confirmation.
It has also become easier to travel to Northern and Southern Spain by train from most of the major cities of North West Europe. If planning to do this let us know at time of booking. We will be delighted to help and give advice on your travel arrangements. Collection from nearest train station can be arranged on request in lieu of local airport.
6. Personal travel insurance:
You must have adequate holiday insurance. We are unable to arrange personal travel insurance cover for you after your holiday has started. No refunds will be made should you be excluded from the walking programme through being uninsured.
Submit a query using the form below or contact us directly